Monday, November 2, 2015

Mason, MI Gem and Mineral Show

Last weekend I had a booth in Mason, MI at the Central Michigan Gem and Mineral Society show.  It is always a long weekend, but set up at this show is facilitated by the fact that we can drive our vehicles right to our booth.  That certainly helps when you are talking about hauling rocks.

My booth, like the others, includes eight 8 foot tables, plus I had a six foot table of my own that I brought.  Lots of stuff....


New shirts, old shirts.  I only have a few left of the old shirts (black ones).  There are only small and medium sizes of the old shirts left.  They are on sale for $7 each (plus s/h).  If you are interested, send an email to karen@agatelady.com.  The new shirts (dirt orange) were printed with a new technology soft ink (no plastic in the ink).  I will be doing a web page update soon and will be adding the shirts to the online gift shop.  In the mean time, if you are interested, these shirts are on sale for $20 each (S,M,L,XL).  The XXL price is $24.  Please send me an email if you are interested.


I bought a few of the Jequitinhonha plate tectonic agates from a friend, so I have four smaller ones left as well as the 33 pounder.  Please email me if you are interested.  There is more information about these agates that proves plate tectonics on this blog:  July 22, 2011 and a follow up post on September 24, 2012.


Both agate lamps are still available for sale if you are looking to purchase a special gift!




It is amazing how many of these little rocks you sell at a rock show!



Seasonal decorations at other booths....



No comments:

Post a Comment